Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Crossroads. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available. Please let us know if you are interested in one or more of these positions. The Crossroads Foundation values you, your skills and experience and your willingness to be of service. In employment, volunteering and providing services to our clients, we do not discriminate on any basis at anytime. We do ask that volunteers seeking to work directly with clients have a certification in their field of specialty and/or a thorough understanding of recovery.
The Crossroads Foundations is looking for VOLUNTEERS who can help:
- Facilitate group counseling sessions
- Teach financial skills (the value of savings; controlling debt; checkbook balancing, etc.)
- Teach cooking lessons and healthy eating habits
- Teach computer skills
- Teach resume writing and dress for success skills
- Teach group exercise classes
- Provide yard maintenance and household repairs
To volunteer, please contact: Crossroads Executive Director at 619.296.1151.